Tuesday, October 31, 2006

October 2006

October. By far, the most eventful month in my life. A turning point in our lives. We married each other on our 7th year of courtship and stepped into matrimony.

We've been through the pits before we could finally stand together once again as a couple who now knows clearly of the love we share for each other. I hope I'm speaking on behalf of both of us, my dearest. ;)


And there's the ROM-mini-honeymoon cum pre-wedding photoshoot at Bintan. Loved every moment of it. Thank you for spoiling me. I'm looking forward to our honeymoon, no matter where we go.


Just two more months to go with the wedding preparations for the one-day once-in-a-lifetime event, and you can no longer hear me nagging at you about the progress of preparations. Perhaps, about other stuff? heh

love,
the missus

No comments: